Wednesday, November 29, 2006

ONE OF LIFE'S HARD CHOICES

I'm in the market for a car at the moment. I don't want anything too fancy, just something to get me from A to B. I've narrowed it down to a choice between:















2002 Mitsubishi Lancer


And















Crush-a-majig


The Lancer has a 1.8 litre 4 cylinder engine, ABS brakes, tinted windows, power steering and alloy wheels.

On the other hand, the Crush-a-majig has crushing power. It's a tough call.



UPDATE!!

A Challenger arises:
















The Gouge-a-nator


The Gouge-a-nator, although smaller than my other two options, is lighter, faster and more maneuverable than the crush-a-majig, and it would also give me the immense satisfaction of being able to see the looks on my enemies faces before I mow them down.

The Lancer, however, has better mileage and more passenger seats.

There’s a lot to think about here. I should consult my ouija board before making a decision.